Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My 2 awsome friends

I have these 2 friends that I really like. There names are Gib and Matthew. Matthew and Gib have a lot of interest in sports Matthew is very good at basketball and Gib is very good at golf and basketball.I'm good at swim team and sort of good at basketball and I'm good at soccer.
Also me, Gib and Matthew are very good at Rockband, Gib and Matthew do the guitar and I do
the drums, we have a very good band it is called lightning! They are very fun friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

You are a lucky guy to have such good friends.

Gib said...

I love being your friend too.

Peifer Family said...

Davin...I was so excited to see your blog! I am going to have Madison check it out. You are so cool!

Brooke said...

nice blog davin! i'm glad you have good friends...they are very important!

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gib said...

YOU ARE A VERY GOOD FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!