Today I made mathblasters I was so happy and when I came home I told my mom and dad. I had to finish 50 addition 50 subtraction and 50 multiplication in 4 minutes! Gib and Matthew also made mathblasters to!
Davin, We are so proud of you making mathblasters! It is such a good feeling to work hard at something and to achieve your goals. Keep working hard on your school work and you will be able to accomplish many great things in your life. We love you and are so happy for your success!!! Grandma and Grandpa
6 comments:
Im so happy that you made math blasters this time! I that is super awesome!
Congrats Dav!!! I know that is a huge accomplishment!!
You're a cool kid!!
Davin...I hope you had a Happy Birthday!
Davin, We are so proud of you making mathblasters! It is such a good feeling to work hard at something and to achieve your goals. Keep working hard on your school work and you will be able to accomplish many great things in your life. We love you and are so happy for your success!!!
Grandma and Grandpa
Davo banano
You are the smartest kid I know that is forsure. I hope that all your wildest dreams came true at the blastoff..........Auntie Lisa
Post a Comment