Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Two Pinewood Derby's

Every March I have a pinewood derby. It is fun because you get to race your pinewood derby car.
The first time I did a pinewood derby race I got 4th place with my fireball car then the second time
I did it I got last place I got kind of sad. But my car was cool because everybody was starring at it
saying it was cool. My friend Gib had a cool car to it was called the Golden Ant it got 2nd
place. I had a great time!

4 comments:

Gib said...

I think you should of won 2nd place and I win last. Your car was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike and Vicki said...

Davin, I can't wait to see your cool car. I hope you had a fun time racing it!

Gib said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amy said...

I, personally, think your car had one of the coolest designs with the spikes and all. You're awesome!!